User blog: Melody ABatts
With many Fish being a really popular website, there are many singles using this website as they will easily find their perfect match. Since many of us use this site, there are chances of getting many scams (POF Scams) in it. consistent with research and complaints, most of the boys or men are targeted with a fake girl profile in POF Faq because it is liberal to use.
Following steps are often followed To Avoid POF Scams:
1. Firstly, take care about the fake profiles in POF. Many fake profile accounts won't have all the small print that really needed to be during a profile. just in case you get some messages from such quite account, you'll easily ignore such accounts.
2. • user of a POF account must be quite intelligent and careful. If you get any quite inappropriate message in POF, you'll either ignore them or complain to the POF support to avoid the POF scams.
3. • Whenever you're having a web conversation or anything and you’re feeling uneasy about things then, you'll easily avoid the conversation or communication.
4. • you ought to never send any amount of cash to any people you meet online. albeit you've got known them for a short time , you never should bring money in between your relation.
5. • Whenever you're happening a date with the person you met online, you would like to make certain that you simply are getting to an area where there's enough crowd in order that you'll easily react to any suspicious situations.
6. • you ought to never provide your number to the person you only met. If they instantly invite your number then you'll ignore that person and their messages.
7. • If the person is trying to be too personal then you would possibly know what’s wrong and begin avoiding him/her.
8. • If the person profile has photos of any popular faces or a star , then you'll easily know that it's a scam profile.