We support clients to develop innovative solutions to human resources for health (HRH) issues.
The HRH Learning Hub offers a range of services to support the production, recruitment and retention of health workers and specifically, female health workers in rural and conflict-affected settings. These include:
• Training and Courses - face-to-face at Bayero University Kano and online;
• Learning visits to successful intervention sites across Nigeria;
• Conferences - hosted by Bayero University Kano;
• Research; Advocacy; and Technical assistance to improve HRH outcomes for all; and
• Resource library - access to digital online and physical resources at Bayero University Kano to support your learning.
Our expertise is built on decades of practical experience in health service delivery, HRH planning and management,
gender mainstreaming, teaching and research.
The HRH Learning Hub draws on the learning, knowledge and experience gained during the implementation of the
UK aid-funded Women for Health programme.