"The Human Resources for Health (HRH) Learning Hub aims to support transformation of Nigeria’s health workforce by providing access to learning, evidence and technical advice. "
The services offered by the HRH Learning Hub include:
- Training - face-to-face at Bayero University Kano and online e-learning
- Learning visits to successful intervention sites across Nigeria;
- Research to improve HRH outcomes for all; and
- Resource library - access to digital online and physical resources
- Hub facilities – available for community outreach work by CSOs
Our expertise is built on decades of practical experience in health service delivery, HRH planning and management, gender mainstreaming, teaching and research.
The HRH Learning Hub draws on the learning, knowledge and experience gained during the implementation of the UK aid-funded Women for Health programme.